Armed Security Guard – Swing Shifts
Come join our elite force of security professionals. We are hiring a Full Time Armed Security Guard to observe and report activities and incidents at highly sensitive controlled facilities that require a level of security clearance. By joining this team, you will provide security services to various aerospace companies. The Armed Security Guard controls access to the client site and responds to emergency situations, using the appropriate escalation of force. You will regularly check for unsafe conditions, security violations, and unauthorized persons. The ideal candidate uses rapid and effective judgement.
Step up and join our elite force of security professionals, APPLY TODAY!
- Must be a minimum, 21 years old
- Valid Exposed firearm permit required
- Must have availability to work swing shifts
- Swing shifts start between 2-4pm
- Secret level of security clearance, or willing to obtain. Interim level security clearance required to start work.
- CA State Guard Card required
- Preferred to have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to sit, stand and walk, for long periods of time and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation with overtime opportunities; previous security experience preferred
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, dental, vision) and 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off